With more than 50 partners, a record number of 600 technology professionals and an investment friendly atmosphere, EIC 2012 was a great success. Thanks to our 2012 partners for a fantastic year!
European Identity & Cloud Conference 2013, taking place May 14 – 17, 2013 at the Dolce Ballhaus Forum Unterschleissheim, Munich/Germany, offers the most valuable platform in Europe to position your company as a key player in the game changing marketplace for solutions and services in the fields of Cloud Computing, Identity Management, Information Security and GRC.
EIC 2013 Key Topics
- Seamless & Secure Cloud: Implementing Information Security as a Key Component of your Cloud Strategy
- Identity and Access Management/Governance: Building the Foundation for the audit-proof organization
- The Future of Cloud Identity
- API Economy: Identity and The Inside-Out Enterprise
- Beyond BYOD, IT Consumerization & Mobile Enterprise
- Big Data or Smart Data: How to deal with data in a secure and compliant way
- Information Security: Consistently protecting corporate information against internal and external attacks
- The New IT Organization: Service Focused IT in the Age of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Audit: How to Audit Cloud Services
- Personal Data & Life Management Platforms
- (Mobile) Privacy, Data Protection: How to Prepare for the New European Privacy Legislation
EIC 2013 Agenda Preview Webinar
Who you will meet and what you will gain
The European Identity & Cloud Conference will draw together a wide range of thought leaders, experts, c-level officers, project managers and program managers from Europe and all over the world, including CISOs, CSOs, Chief Risk Officers, IT Architects, Project Managers and Program Managers, IT Security and Information Security Experts and Audit Managers.
- Gain the latest input on your strategies to defend your business from internal and external threats without missing the need to share information and increase agility
- Meet face-to-face with hundreds of experts to exchange ideas, and to identify new areas of collaboration
- Network with your peers from many other countries and share your experiences with them
- Further develop your expertise on how to effectively and securely move into the cloud
- Learn from the lawyers how to deal a cloud service contract and how to avoid data protection and privacy issues
- Receive the latest assessments of what to focus on for a future-proof and cloud-aware IAM infrastructure
5 Reasons why you should attend EIC 2013
- 3 (4) days, over 80 sessions across 5 tracks: EIC is full of world class content, brought to you by the world´s best expert speakers and panelists. You will carry back with you much more than you expect and as much as you need to solve your issues.
- You define the key topics: The EIC agenda is built on top of hundreds of discussions with IT and business professionals all over the world, reflecting real-world challenges your peers are facing every day.
- All the top names of the industry under one roof: Expect all important vendors to send their brilliant experts to EIC and share case studies and explain their key strategies.
- Over 500 attendees mean 500 great networking opportunities for you: EIC is growing strongly and fast, giving you the opportunity to network and meet with more experts than during the whole year.
- A New Format: Roundtable sessions. EIC is renown for its interactive and lively sessions. In 2012, we are adding a new format, which will be even more interactive: Roundtable meetings for workshop-like deep dives into key topics.
Watch EIC 2012 Sessions
Dr. Emilio Mordini
"What are the clouds?"
Dr. Reinhard Posch
"eID new challenges with Digital Agenda and Cloud Computing"
"Conflicting Visions of Cloud Identity"
"What are the Privacy and Information Security Challenges 2012 and Beyond?"
"VRM and the Intention Economy - Now What?"
"The Kuppingercole IT Model and the API Economy"
Continuing Education Credits
You can earn CPE credits at EIC 2013 by attending conference sessions and optional workshops.
Who should attend: CIOs, CISOs, IT Managers, project managers and IT professionals with 3 or more years’ experience.
Advance Preparation: None
Learning Level: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Group-Live
Field of study: Computer Science
KuppingerCole is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry through its website: www.learningmarket.org
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact Mr. Levent Kara at our office´s telephone +49 211 23707710, email: firstname.lastname@example.org