13.05. - 16.05.2014
- Munich, Germany
- Registration fee:
CLOUD COMPUTING, MOBILITY AND SOCIAL COMPUTING - DRIVING TRANSFORMATION, DELIVERING BUSINESS VALUE, RETAINING PRIVACY
European Identity & Cloud Conference 2014, taking place May 13 – 16, 2014 at the Dolce Ballhaus Forum Unterschleissheim, Munich/Germany, offers the most valuable platform in Europe to position your company as a key player in the game changing marketplace for solutions and services in the fields of Cloud Computing, Identity Management, Information Security and GRC.
- Information Security as a Key Component of your Cloud Strategy
- Get to know your Enemy: We´ll take you to a deep Dive into the World of Digital Industrial Espionage
- Tempering your Infrastructure against Backdoors and Industrial Espionage
- Encryption Technologies for moving and resting Data: Which ones are really Secure and Efficient?
- Extended Secure Enterprise: The Future of Partner and Customer Interaction
- Maturing Identity Management / Identity Governance
- Do you know your Biggest Risks? Assessing your Security Infrastructure
- The Future of Privacy: New Business Models built on Privacy by Design
Who you will meet and what you will gain
The European Identity & Cloud Conference will draw together a wide range of thought leaders, experts, c-level officers, project managers and program managers from Europe and all over the world, including CISOs, CSOs, Chief Risk Officers, IT Architects, Project Managers and Program Managers, IT Security and Information Security Experts and Audit Managers.
- Gain the latest input on your strategies to defend your business from internal and external threats without missing the need to share information and increase agility
- Meet face-to-face with hundreds of experts to exchange ideas, and to identify new areas of collaboration
- Network with your peers from many other countries and share your experiences with them
- Further develop your expertise on how to effectively and securely move into the cloud
- Learn from the lawyers how to deal a cloud service contract and how to avoid data protection and privacy issues
- Receive the latest assessments of what to focus on for a future-proof and cloud-aware IAM infrastructure
Continuing Education Credits
You can earn CPE credits at EIC 2014 by attending conference sessions and optional workshops.
Who should attend: CIOs, CISOs, IT Managers, project managers and IT professionals with 3 or more years’ experience.
Advance Preparation: None
Learning Level: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Group-Live
Field of study: Computer Science
KuppingerCole is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry through its website: www.learningmarket.org
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact Mr. Levent Kara at our office´s telephone +49 211 23707710, email: email@example.com
What is European Identity & Cloud Conference?
Watch EIC 2013 Sessions
EIC 2013 Opening Keynote
The Future of IAM
Mortality & Morbidity Findings for Identity Management
Securing Privileged Identities in the Real World
Dr. Wojciech Wiewiórowski
Personal Data Protection and eID
Tackling the Identity Explosion
Dr. Laurent Liscia
You can Shelve your Big Data Startup Plans if you don´t have Privacy Covered
Don’t Let Password Mismanagement Land Your Company in News Headlines
The Internet of Me and My Things
Marcel van Galen
Life Management Platforms: Examples, Prototypes, Best Practices
From Risk to Value: The Future of Social Media
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
1. Transform your IT into a key Contributor for Enterprise Growth and Competitiveness
Discover how to successfully master the mobile, social, cloud troika with its explosion of identities and technologies.
- Enable the new ABC: Agile Business – Connected! Support business partner collaboration, customer interaction, and secure cloud access
- Finding the balance: Maturing your existing IAM and addressing new business challenges
- Big Data & advanced analytics: Defining a solid, secure and privacy-aware path
- Information Stewardship: Managing information as a key organizational asset
- Next Generation IT Governance: Integrating and leveraging existing GRC initiatives to protect information assets in a connected, open enterprise
2. Security is a Journey: Prepare your Information Security Strategy for the “Smart” Future
Internet of Everything, Industry 4.0, Connected Enterprise – Find out how to get ready for a secure connected life future, when everything will be connected to the network.
- Making the benefits and competitive advantage of seamlessly operating the Everything-Connected-Enterprise available to your business
- Identity Management as a critical foundation for the Internet of Everything
- Leveraging preventive and real-time Big Data Security for Privacy and Trust in a connected world
- Holistic Information Security – for business, manufacturing, and all the smart things
3. Unlock the Value of Privacy
Understanding privacy as an opportunity and business enabler to take a leading role in a digital world, where the individual is able to deal at eye level with your enterprise.
- Better understand the European view on privacy, and how it fits into the different concepts of individual empowerment
- (Re-)Designing business models to not only comply with, but taking advantage of current and future privacy regulations
- EIC is the only place to find an inter-regional and inter-continental view on privacy and to become part of a strong and innovation driving community
4. Sharing Best Practices, Learning from Global Thought Leaders
EIC is renowned for its great lineup of speakers, thought leaders and IT practitioners from around the planet, gathering to share their experience on Identity Management, Cloud, Privacy, Information Security, GRC and more.
- Great Best Practice Sessions from most industries, like Financial Services Organizations, Telcos, Utilities, Pharma, Health and more
- KuppingerCole´s Analysts and Fellows from other organizations will moderate 100+ great sessions in 5 parallel streams and help you find your best and most productive way though the agenda
- Step up your networking and learn from your peers in other organizations and countries, share your experience and get feedback.
5. Lead the Change
Get Access to KuppingerCole´s comprehensive, up-to-date, unbiased and independent information for best possible support of your decisions on your future IT model.
- The EIC delegate pass provides you with up to 3 comprehensive packages on key topics which will be driving your strategic IT and Information Security planning. Each of these packages contains a selection of research notes, podcasts and analyst briefings.
- Implement new ideas and approaches to solving your challenges – be an IT rockstar!
- Earn CPE Credits for your Certification Programs