The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2016, taking place May 10 – 13, 2016 at the Dolce Ballhaus Forum Unterschleissheim, Munich/Germany, is Europe’s leading event for Identity and Access Management (IAM), Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC), as well as Cloud Security. For the 10th time KuppingerCole brings together exhibitors and more than 600 participants including most of Europe’s and the world’s leading vendors, end users, thought leaders, visionaries and analysts.
At the EIC IT professionals shape the future of secure, privacy-aware agile, business- and innovation-driven IT and be inspired by a forward-thinking, worldwide community. The Conference offers a world class list of speakers and a unique mix of best practices, presentations, panel discussions, thought leadership and analyst views.
• New Thinking: From Digital Transformation to Perpetual Disruption
• The five cornerstones of secure digital transformation
• From Cyber to Physical: Security principles in the world of the Internet of Everyone and Everything
• Risk Mitigation in a Digital Business World
• The Future of Identity & Access: New ways of authentication
• Business Centric IAM: How to focus your Identity Infrastructure on the Customer
• Big Data versus Minimal Disclosure: Even in a world with less secrets privacy is still possible
• Smart Manufacturing and Services: The important role of the CISO and how it's changing
• GRC as a Service: How to better conform with new security compliance regulations
• Cloud Computing: Why Certifications for Cloud Provider Selection are necessary