CLOUD COMPUTING, MOBILITY AND SOCIAL COMPUTING - DRIVING TRANSFORMATION, DELIVERING BUSINESS VALUE, RETAINING PRIVACY
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2016, taking place May 10 – 13, 2016 at the Dolce Ballhaus Forum Unterschleissheim, Munich/Germany, is Europe’s leading event for Identity and Access Management (IAM), Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC), as well as Cloud Security. For the 10th time KuppingerCole brings together exhibitors and more than 600 participants including most of Europe’s and the world’s leading vendors, end users, thought leaders, visionaries and analysts.
At the EIC IT professionals shape the future of secure, privacy-aware agile, business- and innovation-driven IT and be inspired by a forward-thinking, worldwide community. The Conference offers a world class list of speakers and a unique mix of best practices, presentations, panel discussions, thought leadership and analyst views.
• New Thinking: From Digital Transformation to Perpetual Disruption
• The five cornerstones of secure digital transformation
• From Cyber to Physical: Security principles in the world of the Internet of Everyone and Everything
• Risk Mitigation in a Digital Business World
• The Future of Identity & Access: New ways of authentication
• Business Centric IAM: How to focus your Identity Infrastructure on the Customer
• Big Data versus Minimal Disclosure: Even in a world with less secrets privacy is still possible
• Smart Manufacturing and Services: The important role of the CISO and how it's changing
• GRC as a Service: How to better conform with new security compliance regulations
• Cloud Computing: Why Certifications for Cloud Provider Selection are necessary
Moving Beyond the Hype: EIC 2016 Blockchain Seminar
Demystifying the Blockchain: Technology, Strategy, Legal
Book your EIC 2016 ticket and visit "Moving Beyond the Hype: EIC 2016 Blockchain Seminar” for free on the day before the conference starts (May 9, 2016).
Continuing Education Credits
You can earn CPE credits at EIC 2016 by attending conference sessions and optional workshops.
Who should attend: CIOs, CISOs, IT Managers, project managers and IT professionals with 3 or more years’ experience.
Advance Preparation: None
Learning Level: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Group-Live
Field of study: Computer Science
KuppingerCole is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry through its website: www.learningmarket.org
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact Mr. Levent Kara at our office´s telephone +49 211 23707710, email: email@example.com