What is Cloud 2010?
It´s all about how to use the cloud
- as an alternative or extension to existing enterprise infrastructure and applications
- to increase flexibility
- to transform your IT department and reduce investments and operational costs
- as an enabler to extend to new business models in offering or using new value added capabilities
without increasing risk, adding more security concerns, loosing control and being trapped into an uncertain future.
| ||“Cloud Computing as a concept is a must for today’s organization. It has to be evaluated as part of any IT strategy. But Cloud Computing isn’t a no-brainer. A strong strategy and a clear view on threats and opportunities is mandatory to do the (partial) move to the cloud successfully. CLOUD 2010 will be the place to define such a strategy. ”|
Martin Kuppinger, Kuppinger Cole
| || |
Why should I attend?
Cloud 2010 is a conference with expo where you will meet with enterprise technologists, thought leaders and experts to learn about, discuss and shape the market in most significant technology and business topics around cloud computing. With its world class list of speakers, a unique mix of best practices presentations, panel discussions, thought leadership statements and analyst views, CLOUD 2010 is an absolute must-attend event for Enterprise IT leaders from all over Europe and will be intensively covered in the news, in blog entries, newsletters and Kuppinger Cole Reports.
- IT Executives such as CIOs and their Teams
- CISOs, CSOs, and their Teams
- Project Managers and their Teams
- Enterprise Architects & Planners
- Data Protection & Privacy Officers
- IT/IS Directors & Managers
- VPs, Directors & Managers of information security
- Network Security Executives & Directors
- E-Commerce Executives
Cloud 2010 Key Topics
- Extending your Business Strategy into the Cloud
- Cloud Economics: Cutting Costs - increasing Risks?
- Gated Clouds: Preparing your Infrastructure
- Measuring the Maturity of Cloud Services
- Identity Management – Baseline for Cloud Security
- Cloud Computing Governance, Risk Management & Compliance (GRC)
- Reducing Datacenter Waste through Utility Computing
- Cloud Services – Primetime for Enterprise SOA?
- The Potentials of Virtualized Networking
- Mobile Innovation: 4G Networks & Cloud Computing
| || |
Become a Sponsor and/or Exhibitor
CLOUD 2010 provides a unique combination of best practices presentations and panel discussions in up to 4 parallel session streams, combined with thought leadership keynotes. All social & networking events like coffee breaks, lunch and evening reception, will be taking place within the Expo area with its open, individual and communication oriented booth layout.
- Meet your current and future customers in a neutral and business-focused environment
- Show presence alongside other industry leaders
- Network with peers and exchange ideas and opinions on the industry and market
- Explore new opportunities
- Take part in a comprehensive PR and newsletter campaign